Great Lakes Dance Academy
We, at Great Lakes Dance Academy, are committed to providing you with the very best Performing Arts education. We want each experience at our academy to be positive and inspiring. Our capable teachers and staff are passionate about dance education and the performing arts. We look forward to sharing our passion with each student, and helping each dancer, singer, and actor reach their goals.
Important Upcoming Dates:
- Family Day - Monday February 15th, 2016, Classes Cancelled
- Ballet Exams - Thursday March 10th and Friday March 11th (during the day at GLDA)
- March Break - March 14th-19th Classes Cancelled (Saturday, March 12th classes are running)
- Easter Weeekend- Good Friday March 25th - Saturday March 26th, Classes Cancelled, (Easter Monday March 28th Classes are running)
- April 9th , 2016 - Triple Threat Program Final Performance at Sarnia Library
- April 16th, 2016 - Company and Part Time Company Showcase at St. Francois Xavier High School
- Victoria Day Weekend - Saturday May 21st to Monday May 23rd, 2016 - Classes Cancelled
- Dress Rehearsal - June 5th to 8th, 2016 - At the Imperial Theatre
- Year End Recital - June 9th to 11th, 2016 - At the Imperial Theatre
This video was created by Anaiya Willems, one of our senior students.